Workflow Excellence

Here's how we streamline your operational processes.

Our Method:

1. Business Process Strategy

We design a “best practices” workflow for your business operations:

  1. WORKFLOW MODELING: We map every system, process, role and method in your business to re-engineer your operations for enhanced productivity, real-time visibility, and competitive advantage.
  2. BUSINESS SYSTEMS: We design a unified process platform that integrates and extends your business systems to deliver the functionality you need to succeed.
  3. ANALYTICS: We define KPI and reporting strategies to surface the information needed to make the right business decisions.
  4. IT INFRASTRUCTURE: We ensure that your IT supports your systems and operations.

Our Method:

2. Workflow Technology

We connect internal and external processes throughout your organization.

  • UNIFIED SYSTEM: Our proven workflow technology connects your
    ERP, CRM, Financial, and Operational systems to speed development
    and deliver a unified business and process platform.
  • SCALABLE PLATFORM: TwinEngines Workflow Technology streamlines
    your business processes, improves your competitive advantage, and
    easily scales for growth.

Our Method:

3. Continuous Improvement

We help you adapt to changes in your market and business operations:

  • LEAN AGILE DEVELOPMENT: We build, test, and release improvements continuously to help you respond quickly
    to changing priorities and needs.
  • CONTINUOUS DELIVERY: We use incremental delivery cycles for iterative process improvements that streamline operations and increase productivity.
  • PARTNERSHIP APPROACH: As your technology partner, we augment your IT staff while you enjoy a predictable budget.

Is this you?

“We run a unique business. Out-of-the-box ERP software does not work for us.”

  • We have found that most mid-market companies have invested in an ERP system with high expectations. The reality is that these systems only address 80 percent of their business process management needs.
  • The built-in 80 percent is geared to the mass market. The remaining 20 percent represents your proprietary operations.
  • We build out that 20 percent to give you a COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.

“We can’t use SPREADSHEETS to run a complex, modern business.”

  • Spreadsheets often manage key processes outside the main system – quoting, job costing, production scheduling, etc.
  • Because spreadsheets are disconnected, they create functional gaps such as cumbersome reporting, difficult time analysis, and compromised data quality.

“Everyone needs a REAL-TIME VIEW of what’s going on.”

  • Most organizations harbor islands of functionality and gaps in functionality. Sales people are disconnected from the shop floor which is disconnected from accounting.
  • These disconnects introduce unnecessary complexity. It takes too many clicks to get things done. Exceptions sabotage the workflow.
  • The perfect workflow needs real-time status, yet information is delayed and bottlenecks are hidden.

“Our customers, vendors and partners need to CONNECT to our systems.”

  • Integrated value chains drive success today. Your ability to connect to your customer’s value chain creates a competitive advantage.
  • Customers also expect real-time accurate information, including ecommerce, portals and Web integration.
  • Multiple workflow paths are required to support mobile, Web, email etc.
  • A fully-integrated system connects to shop floor equipment, including gauges, counters, barcodes, and field information.
  • Interconnectedness includes social media. Twitter, Facebook, and other media are part of the information mix.

“PAPER slows us down… Too many manual errors.”

  • Paper slows job changes. Even a simple address change will break the workflow
  • Paper creates imperfect workflows. Everyone needs the job jacket all the time
  • Paper introduces duplication waste and errors. There is no error-checking with paper
  • Paper is unable to handle volume or scale. More orders require more people to manage them.
  • Paradoxically, paper represents high-cost information management. Job shops that manage by paper lack a competitive advantage.

“Our digital workforce expects us to have MOBILE technology.”

  • Today, the technologies used for work and personal life have merged.
  • Agile operations need mobile access via tablets on the shop floor as well as mobile access in the field.
  • ERP systems are now accessible via mobile, but they need proprietary solutions to support unique business processes.

Accelerate your business processes with real-time visibility of your entire workflow for every person in your organization:

 

  • ENABLE SCALABLE GROWTH

  • CONNECT ALL PROCESSES

  • PROVIDE REALTIME VISIBILITY

  • INCREASE VELOCITY

  • GAIN COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE

  • FILL SOFTWARE GAPS

The first step to a perfected workflow begins with a conversation