TwinEngines allows small to mid-market manufacturers and supply chain companies to achieve the functionality they need to keep up with today’s accelerating pace of digital transformation.
Our proven technology platform integrates existing business systems, including ERP, CRM, financial, cloud/web services, and operational systems, to deliver a unified business and process platform. As a result, we help businesses streamline processes, improve competitive advantage, and continuously respond to markets and scale for growth.
Leadership Team – TwinEngines is led by seasoned technology professionals and developers, including:
- Kevin Seefried, Founder and President – Digital Transformation architect with more than 25+ years of unlocking growth from manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- Mike Losapio, Director of US Operations – Digital Transformation Lead, Systems Integration, Extension of Your IT Team
- Roberto Solorzano, Director of Technology – Digital Transformation and Development
- Jacqueline Harris, Director of Marketing – Internal Operations Manager, Marketing & Business Development
- Jack Burnett, Digital Transformation Lead – Business Development, Strategic IT Alignment, Process Analysis, and Solutions Architecture
- Dean Baskin, Digital Transformation Lead – Manufacturing Consultant, Custom Software Development, Workflow Specialist, and Systems Integration
Our Customers – We serve mid-market manufacturing and industrial services firms, typically with $10 million to $250 million in revenue. We are headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with software development facilities in Lexington, KY, and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have over 25 years in business and over 20 employees.
Expertise – We leverage hands-on knowledge of the manufacturing value chain, operational processes, business systems, and manufacturing processes. As a result, we build systems that automate workflows, connect the shop floor to the front office, extend visibility via web portals for customers and partners, and integrate devices for mobile workers.
Platform – We build web-based workflow management platforms that fill system gaps, extend ERP systems, and integrate all of your business process technology. Our solutions include customer/vendor Web portals, mobile access to business systems, connections to shop floor operations, digital dashboards that visualize operational metrics, and data analytics that draw from multiple sources – from on-premise to cloud.
Microsoft Partner – We are a Microsoft Partner with Gold-Certified competencies in Application Development, Cloud Platform, DevOps, Silver-Certified for Application Integration, and Windows & Devices.
“We guide manufacturers through a digital transformation process to help them remain competitive in a cloud-connected world.”
President and Founder