Duncan, SC. March 1, 2014. Hoist Experts is a master distributor for all major crane and hoist manufacturers in the United States, with one of the largest inventories of cranes, hoists, and parts in-house, available for same-day shipping. Their current website was not only showing its age, but it was disconnected from the rest of the company – limiting customer service and the response to increased sales demand.
Hoist Experts turned to TwinEngines for our expertise in automating workflows and manufacturing business systems. TwinEngines delivered a new eCommerce website integrated to Hoist Experts’ MAS ERP system, synchronizing the inventory in the warehouse with the web for customers 24/7.
TwinEngines quickly transformed Hoist Experts web presence by developing custom features and integrations on an open-source eCommerce platform. The new eCommerce portal includes:
- Online catalog of over 90,000 hoist parts and balancers with real-time pricing and in-stock status
- Easy-to-use, custom filter to find the best hoist configuration based on capacity, power supply, lifting speed, suspension, lift, control and manufacturer
- Quote request option for special circumstances that require a quick response
- Fast, easy search features to find parts for over 50 manufacturers
- Credit card processing and shipping integration
- Descriptions, photos, schematics, specifications, manuals and pricing for all hoists.
“We picked TwinEngines as our partner, because of their experience in manufacturing business processes and integrating business systems. Our new eCommerce web portal for our customers is the first step.” – Paul Wilson, Sales and Distribution Manager.
TwinEngines quickly transformed Hoist Experts web presence by developing custom features and integrations.